COVID-19 Coronavirus Updates
AS OF APRIL 20, 2020
On April 16, 2020, the SBA announced that the PPP funding is depleted, and they will no longer take applications.
- If you have begun the application process and you have been assigned an official loan number through the SBA’s Etran system, your loan request is active and moving forward through the funding process despite this announcement from the SBA. We will be in contact with you if we need additional information to close your loan, including obtaining your signature on the loan documents.
- If you have submitted an application, but have not been assigned an official loan number through the SBA Etran system, we will continue to work on your application and prepare it for submission to the SBA if and when additional funding is approved.
Tri-State Bank remains committed to doing everything we can to meet the needs of our customers and our community.
AS OF APRIL 03, 2020
If your business has been impacted by COVID-19, partner with us to help you through this challenging time. Click here for more information.
AS OF MARCH 24, 2020
FINANCIAL HARDSHIP ASSISTANCE FOR THOSE IMPACTED BY CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
As we obtain more information about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic, Tri-State Bank of Memphis is committed to our customers and the community we serve. Above all, we hope you are healthy and safe. We also understand that you might have financial concerns during this time and may even be facing a temporary financial hardship.
Beginning March 24, 2020, we will offer the following loan assistance in response to the COVID-19 outbreak*:
- Temporary relief of Consumer Loan payments
- Temporary relief of Consumer Mortgage Loan payments
- Temporary relief of Small Business Loan payments
- Temporary relief of Commercial Real Estate Loan payments
- Temporary waiver of late charges
To request hardship assistance, please contact your Loan Officer or call (901) 525-0384, extension 275 and ask for a lending specialist. You may also visit the “Contact Us” page at www.tristatebank.com.
Thank you for being a valued customer.
AS OF MARCH 20, 2020
COVID-19: A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS
Beginning Saturday, March 21, 2020, Tri-State Bank will be temporarily closing the Whitehaven Branch lobby to public traffic. The drive-thru will be available during normal business hours.
This is a direct result of the concerns and uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic and the safety of our customers, employees and community.
We remain committed to being responsive to the needs of our customers and each other as the situation evolves.
Contact our Branch directly @ 901-525-0384 ext 390 to learn how to enroll in Tri-Line banking (our internet banking) or make an appointment to access your Safe Deposit Box.
Also, we understand that there may be instances where you may encounter financial difficulties due to COVID- 19.
Tri-State Bank is here to help.
We encourage customers who may be impacted to contact us.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local Health Department website.